FAQs - Garden Owners
- Members: What the Trail Does For You
Q: What does OGT do ongoing for me as a member?
A: Foster our Tourist Attraction:
- the OGT concept fits with tourism marketing locally, interstate and
internationally - it fits with Eco-tourism, Nature and Environment
Tourism and occasionally has links to Food-Tourism.
- essentially, the OGT is a different way to get more people to you.
- have each of your gardens showcased to local, interstate and
Develop and Maintain our Single Concept Website:
– provide you with the benefits of a single website which travel
agents, tour operators and tourist associations can access
quickly and efficiently.
- assist visitors with their travel options by grouping geographically
co-located gardens e.g. “Margaret River Region” or "Blackwood
River Valley Region".
- provide a google map showing each garden location.
- present visitors with an entire page about your garden, containing
your stories and your garden photo gallery.
- supply visitors with sub-regional Leaflets and Trail Planners
printable direct from the website.
- offer FAQs for garden members and prospective visitors.
Provide Momentum to A Wider Marketing Reach:
- as organic gardening is growing in interest world-wide, your
garden can be a part of an attractive concept which is currently
- a trail concept which has wider marketing reach than a single
Market our Brand:
- distinct OGT branding with a recognisable and consistent logo,
leaflet design and OGT signage which allows individuals, travel
agents and tourist associations to better match visitor itineraries.
- re-using long established sub-regional names and giving each the
same branded leaflet with its own distinct colour. This enables
Tourist Associations to display a range of OGT leaflets as part of
a single concept display (even out-of-area).